Performance infill consisting of thermoplastic granules (green and/or brown), unvulcanized, virgin rubber and polyolefin based, devoid of recycled content.
- Resilience controlled to ensure the sports performance, safety and protection of the athletes.
- Complies with the main national and international standards.
- Made with appropriate particle size with an irregular shape but with rounded edges.
Does not contain heavy metals or hydrocarbon derivatives.
NOT RECYCLED / NOT VULCANIZED
Controlled origin product. Non aggressive with PE or PP.
LESS ABSORPTION OF UV/IR Radiation
Green or brown in colour, 30% less heat absorption in comparison to black SBR granules
GREATER SPECIFIC WEIGHT
It does not move easily under the action of players, adverse weather or irrigation systems.
TECHNICAL AND SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- Excellent efficiency and performance unaltered over time.
- It allows players to move in acceleration, rotation, extension and torsion with a performance similar to that obtained on natural grass.
- Exceptional performance in terms of ball surface interaction.
- Compaction and controlled elasticity. Dimensional memory.
- Developed exclusively by MONDO's research laboratories, improves the behaviour of natural grass. (How?)
- Better adaptation to climatic variations.
- Non-toxic: ecological sports facilities. Does not release toxic and/or harmful substances. Does not pollute the sub soils, groundwater, rainwater.
Ecofill® is available in green grass and brown earth colours.